new member from SoCal

smoky

Reaction score
is it anywhere near valley center or san marcos?

Hmm I heard of both those places valley center beat my high school at football like 3-4 yrs ago :p

Anyways
Valley center is more or less 2hrs and 45mins away

San marcos well guessing more or less the same haha isn't like around 15mins from each other?

TheHunter

Reaction score
Holy crap, just google map'd it. Are you seriously in like the bottom right corner of CA? Sheesh. I hope you can make it out to some meets anyway!

smoky

Reaction score
Holy crap, just google map'd it. Are you seriously in like the bottom right corner of CA? Sheesh. I hope you can make it out to some meets anyway!

Lol yeah literally in the corner of CA..im like 45mins-1hr from the border of mexico and like 1hr away from the border of arizona (yuma) haha =)

And thanks edub

juicebox00

Reaction score
Lol yeah literally in the corner of CA..im like 45mins-1hr from the border of mexico and like 1hr away from the border of arizona (yuma) haha =)

And thanks edub

hey, if you're that close to arizona you should go to the southwest accord meet. were trying to get more people cause so many SoCal'rs are too lazy to drive. and were even getting hookups for a hotel.

smoky

Reaction score
hey, if you're that close to arizona you should go to the southwest accord meet. were trying to get more people cause so many SoCal'rs are too lazy to drive. and were even getting hookups for a hotel.

and when and exactly where is this at?

Back