New member from South Jersey -- 5 Mins from Philly!

Casper

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Casper, 17 years old, and am located in South Jersey. I drive a 1998 Accord. Its a 5 speed manual. Only 75k miles on the original engine. I purchased the car, with my own money (i've had a job since 15), for $3800 about 8 months ago and am absolutely loving it. Although I wanted a bugeye, not only was the car itself out of my price range, but the insurance was also absolutely absurd. I ended up settling for the Accord to get me through my last years of high school and my entire education and I couldn't ask for a better first car.

The car is currently green and has the horrible trunk/hood/roof paint issue. I'm currently in the process of getting it painted black. I also think it looks horrid at stock ride height.

Yesterday I ordered:
Clear headlights
XXR 006 17x8 (black with silver lip)

I'm probably going to have some ridiculous questions, but please bear with me.

Last edited:

SportBilly

Reaction score
welcome man...

so low miles and so bad outside condition???
and low price....:coffee:

Narftastic

Reaction score
welcome, before asking any questions use the search bar because i garantee you, you will get flamed for asking obvious questions.

Casper

Reaction score
welcome man...

so low miles and so bad outside condition???
and low price....:coffee:

The interior is perfect. The previous owners, an old couple, bought the car brand new in 98. I feel like my horrid and your horrid are two different things. Theres no rust anywhere on the car. Its more of a "man, this would look so much better if I painted it" horrid.

welcome, before asking any questions use the search bar because i garantee you, you will get flamed for asking obvious questions.

I've already read up a ton before posting. I'll be sure to read everything though.

Rsuave24

Reaction score
Must get coilovers...is essential before car looks any bueno... Welcome ;)

Back