New Member/ Noobie forum (welcome and site questions)

theaccordian

Reaction score
I think we should have a forum where new members can introduce themselves and ask questions about how the forum works and other noobie related questions. ive noticed theres no area for that and maybe this will encourage more memebers to post and not be intimidated because there afraid of asking dumb questions and getting flamed.

I think its a good idea. discuss

Jeffro

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
I think we should have a forum where new members can introduce themselves and ask questions about how the forum works and other noobie related questions. ive noticed theres no area for that and maybe this will encourage more memebers to post and not be intimidated because there afraid of asking dumb questions and getting flamed.

I think its a good idea. discuss

I like the idea... A lot of other forum sites have this sort of thing. A place to spread their wings and say hello. You can also tell who is genuinely interested in working on their cars, and who just want a quick answer!

wg2k7

Reaction score
definatly a good idea, i thought i had recommended this when i first joined the site, maybe i forgot though. we have this on my local board and it is very successful

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^Is AT back up?? I tried signing on there last week a few times cause i haven't been on in forever...but it wasn't working

Jeffro

Reaction score
From another point of view... The Noob section could just be the Member's ride section, in which Noob's could post up pictures of their cars and that would be their introduction. Could save a section. I don't know how hard it is to add areas on this board... Just another thought for another point of view. I'm still all for the section, though :D

shavedaccord

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
^Is AT back up?? I tried signing on there last week a few times cause i haven't been on in forever...but it wasn't working
Yeah we're back

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
as people who have been around for a while have noticed I'm sure, I'm pretty hesitant to add new forums because I'm always afraid of having too many forums and people getting confused where to post.

I think this idea might warrant a new forum though. curious to hear from some more people though and their thoughts.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
^^^ this is coming from a guy who added a "football" section outa nowhere, lol

Back