New Member/ Noobie forum (welcome and site questions)

angelplus

Reaction score
I think that its a good idea, but the only thing is, is that they're NOOBS, so they're not going to know where to post their arrival to begin with. They'll probably just end posting in the general forum saying "Hi - im a noob to this forum" But, thats just one way to look at it.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Wildman said:
as people who have been around for a while have noticed I'm sure, I'm pretty hesitant to add new forums because I'm always afraid of having too many forums and people getting confused where to post.

I think this idea might warrant a new forum though. curious to hear from some more people though and their thoughts.

we were all noobs at one point. I remember being hesitant to post because teh fear of saying something stupid and getting flamed. But I posted in the noob section so stupid questions were expected lol. So it helped you get aqquainted, feel comfarable, and lets you answer any questions that you have.

hopefully this will encourage our 400+ members to begin posting, insted of just reading.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
I remember being hesitant to post because teh fear of saying something stupid and getting flamed.
HAHAHA that was me too back on Honduh..it took me a long time before i posted...each post would take like 15 min too because i kept like changing what i was saying...didn't want it to sound dumb or anything..now i could careless haha

Jeffro

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
HAHAHA that was me too back on Honduh..it took me a long time before i posted...each post would take like 15 min too because i kept like changing what i was saying...didn't want it to sound dumb or anything..now i could careless haha

+1. If I've got something to say, I say it. Frankly, I don't care as long as I'm true to what's on my mind and I'm not makin' **** up.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:

same. and i quickly came to hate crazeD and prelude_gundham, lol if any remembers those two, haha.

Quinchu

Reaction score
From the mouth of a newb on these forums, I'm still afraid to post on here for fear of sounding like a complete dumbass, and also I don't have any mods done to my car, so I feel I can't really give needed information and or compare up to most of the people on these boards...

Just my .02

theaccordian

Reaction score
Quinchu said:
From the mouth of a newb on these forums, I'm still afraid to post on here for fear of sounding like a complete dumbass, and also I don't have any mods done to my car, so I feel I can't really give needed information and or compare up to most of the people on these boards...

Just my .02

see its working already. come on mods whaddya say. I think my last idea turned out well *cough* members rides *cough. :cool:

come on, we have a football section but have no new member section?

blindside

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:

This i think is the only board that i could careless what i say.. i mean i don't like attack people or flame them you know but i just feel comfortable posting anything here... oh and Honduh too when it was still up.. but on E-H not too much posting.. but yeah on other forums it still takes me a while to post.. trying to figure out how i could say something in a nice way :D I do believe in first impression last! hahahaha! i'm so corny...LOL :D

Back