New Minnesota CG Accord Member

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,

Id like to share my ride. Its a 2002 Accord coupe ex, tan leather, with the 4banger. Bought it used stock from a elderly man. Since then it have been swapped to the h22a4 due to the f23 having low compression. Car has been swapped for over a year now. It runs but it definately needs a h22 basemap(which i should be getting here in a couple of weeks) or a tune but since its not my dd im not rushing it. Im running a obd2-obd1 harness conversion with the p28, and yes its still running the f-series tranny.

Dropped on cheap F&F coilovers with some xxr531, 16x8 +0 offset. A lil small, would like to go a lil lower to make the stance look better but it would need a roll and pull, not really sure if im ready to do that. Thinking about selling them to get some 17s with a lil higher offset.

Im always looking to learn something new so i thought id join on to grab some info and hopefully i can contribute a little to this forum. Thanks

Akingkhan

Reaction score
No you have to be registered for X amount of days not really sure how many it is.

Welcome to 6th gen. There's a lot of info on here that I'm sure will be helpfull & check out the **DIY Master list** it's very helpfull.
Have fun modding.

CRV_33

Reaction score
Hey welcome to 6GA. I'm glad to see a local member on here. Any plans for the car beyond the wheels?

Reaction score
Thanks. Where in mn are you located? Im planning on getting some oe style front and rear lip, and really debating about slapping on this t28 just because i have everything to do it, but it will be after i get the ecu. Want to go 17+ but would only do it if i go 5lugs. Then maybe a 6speed jswap in the future if i lose interest in this H, but havent really looked into that. Been wanting to get into autox, but with the H already in, and the heavier chassis I like to just eventually make this my dd and start building something else after i finish school.

CRV_33

Reaction score
I'm located up in Andover. But damn the H-series motor in your car must have been a pleasant surprise.

Your goals for mods sound great so far, should look pretty clean. Let me know if you're interested in some parts like Seibon carbon fiber hood that i would be willing to let go cheap.

Reaction score
Surprise as in i bought the car that way? Lol me and my brothers took about a week to swap it. Wasnt too bad if you the extra hands and all the parts ready. Had a cb7 a while back and swapped a jdm H in there, but this was much easier to do then the cb.

Thanks. I am trying to go for a clean and simple look. Never planned for a carbon fiber hood but how much are you asking? Id like to see your car sometime. After i looked thru your ride post here i think ive seen you on mnhondas.

CRV_33

Reaction score
Crap I must skimmed through your original post, I thought you bought the car with the H-swap. My fault. LOL

At this point the Accord has been parted out back to stock since i dont own it anymore. Yep I'm on mnhonda's as well, my screenname on there is 98av6coupe.

Back