New mods for the Si !

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
sup guys, i got some new mods done over the weekend and today. Over the weekend i installed my OEM replica yellow fogs, and today i just got and installed my OEM front lip. hope ya like!

si024.jpg

si029.jpg

si031.jpg

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
nice. you should get the rest of the oem lip kit, i think it looks pretty good. yours is comin along well tho :thumbsup:

yea, i am gonna get the rest of the sides and rear but i think i'm gonna wait for the Mugen rear lip and see how it looks in person. When i decide which one i want then i'll get the sides with it as well..

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
the guy up the street from me has one exactly like it.......i like the looks of them a lot but i havent rode in one yet so cant so anything more...but yours is lookin good man...the rest of the kit would look great....but is there more than just 1 choice for the OEM kit?

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
the guy up the street from me has one exactly like it.......i like the looks of them a lot but i havent rode in one yet so cant so anything more...but yours is lookin good man...the rest of the kit would look great....but is there more than just 1 choice for the OEM kit?

theres a Mugen Lip kit for our cars as well. But i think the front mugen lip doesnt look good on our OEM front bumpers since the JDM and OEM are two completely front ends.

skabone

Reaction score
that will look sweet with a full lip kit and a drop. what about rims? have you though about just powdercoating or painting your current rims? I think black would look so sweet, and throw on some tint.:cool:

Back