New MODz

finch13

Reaction score
How easy was the PSpec installation?

It's not really difficult, per say, just time consuming since the whole center console needs to come out to get at the linkages and bolts easily.

OP - It looks good! I think it needs to go lower haha :thumbsup:

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Looks nice. How come your interior looks more tanner than the other ones? Or is it just the lighting?

tanner?? the pictures of the interior are pretty much that color i dont think that the lighting in those pictures make it look any more tanner than usual..hmmm thats a first for me lolz

It's not really difficult, per say, just time consuming since the whole center console needs to come out to get at the linkages and bolts easily.

OP - It looks good! I think it needs to go lower haha :thumbsup:

+1 on that

its pretty easy, just hella time consuming when it comes to taking the center console out...

i think the hardest part is when you have get the shift linkages out and back in the way they're supposed to...theres this part where u gotta wedge out a metal bracket holding in one of the shift linkage its freakin pita!!:explode: anyways besides that part everything is a piece of cake.

Last edited:

bovodo

Reaction score
I WISH MY CAR WAS STICK!!!

and that my Autotragic tranny isnt going out... =(

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I love my pspec, but I really do need a weighted knob, I've just been rollin with the stock knob since I got it when he first re-released them

lwlba

Reaction score
omg mine's on the way to my house too! :D i can't wait!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
It looks great, definitely something I'm considering myself.

Also, which shift boot is that?

Latest posts

Back