FS: New OEM Honda Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Thats what i'm thinking. I think i should get the other one. :D

Sorry man, but both are actually sold already. Ill let you know if I get any more!

Hey Shayne, is that regular chrome or dark chrome / gunmetal H? If the dark chrome / gunmetal then hard dibs!

Nikita, I wish it was the dark chrome, but unfortunately its the regular boring chrome. Theyre discontinued I take it?

hey would you mind measuring the 03 gold emblem front H, mesure side to sideand up and down

That emblem was just sold last night, sorry I cant help man!

Reaction score
Has anyone who bought items from this seller received them? It has been 12 days since I paid and I have not received anything. I e-mailed the seller and he has not responded.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Excuse you? Before littering up my FS thread with false accusations, try contacting me before hand. Your emblem was shipped out the following business day and for whatever reason, you did not receive it. Before even contacting me, you post this. I immediately refunded your money once you said you had yet to receive them... so thanks I guess.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Has anyone who bought items from this seller received them? It has been 12 days since I paid and I have not received anything. I e-mailed the seller and he has not responded.

I got my stuff a few days after I paid.... was even nicely wrapped up :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back