New OEM Lip Kits

kn0x47

Reaction score
bumping this with an update. hopefully this will help some noobs out.

post up if you know more websites

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I don't think HondaPartsUnlimited carries the kit, even though it's listed on their website. I tried ordering the front and sides from them way back when, and they told me they no longer carry them. Just something to check into for those trying these sources.

GuNNz

Reaction score
just ordered the last lip available or so it seemed like in white for 253.70 shipped. still have to have it painted to match :bash:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Clips and tape, IIRC. Screws for the ends that mount to the fenders.

On a side note, I spotted a local 6th Gen Coupe in SSM, with a full OEM lip kit, for a brief moment, the thought of stripping his car of the kit did cross my mind.......:redface2:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Somewhat OT, what is the Honda sanctioned method of mounting these lips? Clips? Tape? Screws?

I have the official PDF instructions for install if you want them. The bumper gets drilled holes, and it’s a series of clips and screws for the front/back. Sides are clips only.

On a side note, I spotted a local 6th Gen Coupe in SSM, with a full OEM lip kit, for a brief moment, the thought of stripping his car of the kit did cross my mind.......:redface2:

Lol. It would be a good deal of work to make it fit a sedan, but I’ve seen it done. It looks good.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Yeah, a local member, Alan, did it on his sedan.

I THINK there might be pics of it on here, but I know there are for sure on TAC.

Back