New photos of my car... a few new mods too

retroshark

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Looks good! You installing everything/some of the things yourself?

yea, im going to be installing it all myself hopefull after new years. i finally found somewhere that makes f-series log manifolds with the proper wastegate placement and for a good price too. now all i have ot do is either get my ntercooler piping made or piece it from a kit. thats pretty uch the only thing i have left to do.

Twobit

Reaction score
retroshark said:
lol i said i fixed it man! haha but either way, rims... laaaaast on my list. im just piecing together my turbo setup and its going to be around 3 grand. i have no money for any other mods since this is a pretty major project. after ive done the setup, im getting more suspension work done since you cant really build a decent suspension system til you know how a car will handle with a turbo.

What do you plan to do with your internals? Sleeved block? LC pistons? I thought I knew lot bout turbo'n but it takes a crapload of work if you wanna run over the base 8psi. 8 or 7 psi is the basic bolt-on setting correct? So if you want massive hp, your gona need new injectors, fuel management, pistons, rods, sleeved block to handle it, and I don't member wehat else... Not to mention if the car isn't stick i've heard it rips apart the tranny :(
so keep a clear head when doin this stuff, I was pretty much slapped in the face when I heard all this stuff, but im just tryin to help ya out so ya know what your gettin yourself into. If you do manage to do all this power to ya brotha....good luck!

p.s. get custom piping....I asked a tuner at a car place and he said he usually doesn't use the piping from the kits

retroshark

Reaction score
lol thanks for the advice, but i think ive got all that down... i guess you didnt see my basic guide to turbocharging in accord tech yet lol. either way, i have got more plans for the motor but none are really solid since im not really heading for high boost any time soon. im on to suspension tuning after the turbo as well as a possible 5spd swap or a better auto transmission

Back