New Pics Of My CG2.

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
how do those spoon calipers work as far as bolting up. did you have to fab somthing up or was it a direct fit. lmk interested in something like that for my TL since we both have 5 lug and share the same platform. also if you dont mind me asking where did you pick them up and how much. thanks in advance

They work really well. You can def feel a difference. As for bolting up, they bolt on direct. All I had to do was to cut the dust shield alittle bit cause it was in the way but some people just bend them back. I got them from vtecaznracer on v6p.net for $1000.

rustyxsurfx08

Reaction score
your car is sweet bro. i have a 02 v6 coupe also and was wondering what is the best way to get hp?

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
your car is sweet bro. i have a 02 v6 coupe also and was wondering what is the best way to get hp?

Bolt ons mostly and if you want to do a custom turbo or the comptech supercharger. The J30A1 has really bad low end torque but when it hits vtec at high rpms, it can move.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
green brings out my eyes, so i think i'll be jealous . . . damn that's a nice coupe!
and i second what talon said. i think the calipers are siick, but bigger rotors look like a must with them

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
I cant get bigger rotors until I get aftermarket wheels cause then the calipers will hit. The twinblocks are made to go on oem sized rotors anyway.

Back