NEW Racing Hart C5 3 piece wheels

xx24xx

Reaction score
RHC5.jpg

I'm REALLY considering buying these wheels. I do have a few concerns though...

-Worth the price? ($1840 shipped to my door)
-Will they fit no prob?
-Clear BBK?
-Is rollin on 4 lugs safe when it was drilled from 5H?

BTW if anybody buys these from under my nose I will go ape ****! :nutkick:

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
- Worth the price - It all depends on you. These wheels are 3 piece and has been discontinued for... YEARS now! i've NEVER seen a set sold for this good of a price. If I didn't have my wheels already, I would buy these.

-They will fit accord 5 lug, but I think for the i4, it's 4x100

- Clear BBK, who cares? get spacers if they won't clear! I had the 19" 3piece M5s and I had to use a 5MM Spacer

- Yes, the RH has dual lug fitment, but not 4x100.

GET it if you can afford it! and wax and seal it before you put it on. EXTREMELY rare wheels!

finch13

Reaction score
^ Our cars are 4x114.3mm so these wheels will fit both 4 and 5 lug 6th gens. Jump on them!

xx24xx

Reaction score
Oh crap i really want these. It's just that I just threw down a whole bunch of money on a system. Temptation... is... pulling... me... in... :icon_toilet: :omgbd::leeann:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
They're worth the price if you think they are worth the price. All I can tell you is, it's Racing Hart, so you can't go wrong. As for the fitment, the wheel will fit, but your tire may or may not rub, I don't know how low you are, if at all. With a +44 offset though, I think that'd be hard unless you're slammed. May help to give those details here. Usually 17" wheels and up will fit a BBK, 18's definitely will to my knowledge.

I say buy them. I have some rare RH's that aren't even on my car yet, they're stacked in my livingroom and I just stare and drool daily. :eusa_drool:

If you can't afford them, sell the system. Unless you think you will get more enjoyment out of playing music loudly than rolling on these. :eh: haha.

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
^
LoL, You can build a system any time... but a wheel like these are hard to find! especially in this condition. All of the C5s i've seen are all beat up and weak.

Led_zeppelin

Reaction score
These are some sick A$$ wheels.I say go for it. Like Tek said. u can buy a system anytime....... But those wheels.....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.. those r rare wheels.. i wanted those last time, but i couldn't afford them... i'd jump on them

Back