New rims and stuff...

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
for 16s there dont look to much different than mine but I never thought tsx tip would fit on our car I just got the chrome polished tip that you screw on but one of them does not stay

Raymond

Reaction score
They don't really just fit on. I had to have them done by my local exhaust shop. The opening is twice the size of the outlet pipe on our stock mufflers, so they had to weld an adapter pipe to the tip itself that shrunk it down to the smaller size on the other end, to weld it to the muffler.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I am really jealous of how clean your car is, like seriously. Your car is so clean, in style and physical appearance, your paint is flawless, your style is simple, yet very attractive, and you take good care of your car.

Raymond

Reaction score
I am really jealous of how clean your car is, like seriously. Your car is so clean, in style and physical appearance, your paint is flawless, your style is simple, yet very attractive, and you take good care of your car.

Thanks man, much appreciated. That long description is definitley the *look* I always go for. :p

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I like the wheels a lot. It's a shame they aren't 17's tho. :p

Looking clean Ray Ray.

Back