Twobit

Reaction score
forgot it's for a 4dr...nto to sure if it'd fit on a coupe

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Twobit said:
forgot it's for a 4dr...nto to sure if it'd fit on a coupe

if its coilovers i dont think it matters unless it was otherwise stated that it wouldnt fit any but (example) a 4 door v6. i looked at them a while ago in the classifieds, but i forgot what they were.

Twobit

Reaction score
Suspension fits a 2dr also. Interested in the HID's and suspension in a package?

jonblizz

Reaction score
yo man nice rims ,i used to have it bad for gunmetal ,espeacially those rims u got , that is untill i discovered the beauty of chrome, lol !!!!!!!

D

Dasdabandit

I would go with chrome but I want the entire car to shine not just the wheels. I hate seeing cars where the only thing you notice is the rims, paint, or spoiler. It should all be in balance.
As for divorce; she has rode with me for 12+ years of being a military wife(not easy). Plus I just got new rims and you want me to give up half of them.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
If you were military like us you guys would understand. I feel ya in if i get something the wife has to get something too. That is why her truck is basically done and I am still working on mine. Hey we all go through the new rim stage so soak it up and enjoy it. I had those same rims on my integra before. Just be careful cuz they are prone to curb rash. Where are you stationed at in GA and what branch are you in.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Nice rims. I have the same style. Motegi MR-7's right? Mine are the original though. I have the Konig Tantrum. Pic of mine below.

502331_151_full.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dasdabandit

I'm Air Force and I work on Robins AFB
Yep they are the 18" Motegi MR-7s in gunmetal on a set of Kuhmos

Back