New to 6thGEN Accord

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm new to to forum but have #'s of years in the Honda game. I just picked up a 98' Accord Sedan: 70k, 4 cyl, 5-speed, completely stock. I also drive a 96' Civic Hatchback and a 99' WRX that I'm converting to a 22b STi.

I hope to start my build thread this up coming week. It will be a road race inspired build. Since playing Gran Tursimo 2, I have always wanted to own a Euro R Accord. So I plan on creating a USDM version that can be daily driven, built on a budget, and raced on the weekend.

Plans:
AMR Engineering coilovers
17x8.5 or 9 wheels
Bisimoto Cam
Bisimoto Flywheel/Clutch
Bisimoto Header
eBAY catback w/ Vibrant Street Power muffler
OBD1 conversion
Stainless Brake lines
Hardrace Bushings/lateral arms/camber kit
and some 6thGENAccord.com stickers...

My Hatch:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elitist/7672804188/http://www.flickr.com/people/elitist/

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and good luck with your build. I'm in the process of turning my car into an SCCA and hill climb car. I run STM class.

Reaction score
Welcome to the site

TY

Welcome to the site and good luck with your build. I'm in the process of turning my car into an SCCA and hill climb car. I run STM class.

Nice, I saw your build thread. I may be picking your brain on some suspension settings. I live in FL, so no hill climb events for me :(

Welcome to 6GA. What do you have done to the hatch?

TY. Too much lol. AMR coilovers/B16B-1.8 conversion/ITR 4.7 LSD/Champwhite/PW door conversion/CTR bits

Welcome. Why OBD1?

Tuning to run a chipped/socketed p28 ECU. I may do some engine conversions depending on how competitive the car can be.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nice, I saw your build thread. I may be picking your brain on some suspension settings. I live in FL, so no hill climb events for me :(

Yeah anytime man. I've watched the AMR brand for a long time and he's really stepped up his game. The custom spring rates are a plus. He has had issues in the past though WITH crappy customer servicep

I'm going with GC/ yellow setup with probably 12k front and 10k rears along with a thicker RSB

I'm in the STM CLass in scca. Im going to work my way up to club racing

Good luck

Love the hatch:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back