new to accord

addicted2hondaz

Reaction score
what is up fellas

i signed up a couple months ago when i got my cg5 and been poking around here n there ever since and i guess its time for me to intro myself and be part of 6ga since 6ga seems to be the best accord forum(like seriously all the other ones seem to suck and them honda tech guys just like bashing on people)

a lil about my self
hailing from mothafukin BOSTON

24 married(me and the wife are about to have 10 yrs together in june)

2 boys 5 and 2(they are honda fanatics like me my 5 yr old more hes been identifying hondas since he was 2 and a half and wife is a honda fanatic to she loves to point out rice **** and call them gay)

love to 420(im sure theres lots of other members here too lol )

love hangin out with family,friends,and other honda nuts

love doing music ( el armi records mthafoka!!)

umm other than that i guess just ask

a lil about my baby.

got her couple months ago

shes a black lx(but im pretty sure alot of u knew she was an lx by me mentioning shes a cg5 earlyer)

grey interior

150k on da clock

stock evrything like she so stock i got invited to be on the cover of superstock magazine yo! lmao(rotm"stockiest stock" here i come!)

planing on suspension within the next month or so(f2s or full ksports)

and planing on a whole bunch of other **** (dont worry guys nice clean and simple is the key)

pics of my super stock cg5 coming soon...

DrOwZee

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. this forum has everything you need to know about your 6gen. Looks like your heading in the right directions. hope you enjoy your stayy

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man, sounds like you're gunna enjoy your stay. and even though it's a little late "happy tuesday" :usa:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro! glad to have u on board... drop is a def must-do... let us know if u need any help :beer:

addicted2hondaz

Reaction score
mothafukin boston oh yea if you search enough youll find it lol

and yea weve been together since we were 14

Last edited:
Back