New to accords

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
thanks guys and will search, my last car was a third gen so im from club3g.com and over there the guys are really strict about the search part so i i will search everything i need to know just getting familiar with these forums lol. and sorry for saying CHEAP i ment like the lowest priced coilovers that are still decent quality. i have big plans for this accord planning on sticking with it for a long time. and my budget for coilovers are around 600$ more or less. thanks again to everyone

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
welcome and enjoy the site. I'm new here and still adjusting but i can tell you this, there's alot of valuable info thats already stickied. FF type 1's are the best bang for the buck and couple of people are parting their cars out. check out the FS thread.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
welcome and enjoy the site. I'm new here and still adjusting but i can tell you this, there's alot of valuable info thats already stickied. FF type 1's are the best bang for the buck and couple of people are parting their cars out. check out the FS thread.

thanx ive been keeping my eye out for some set of coilovers.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
i was wondering, i have a set of 6k HID's they are H4 bulb size would they fit on the low beams of my accord, i search for bulb size but it says 95 or something but i just know these are h4

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
what you guys think about running 0 offset wheels on these accords for a daily? getting coils as well and going real low enough to get rid of the wheel gap.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
hey guys i really need help with this one. im finally in the market for some coilovers. a fellow member here is selling his AMR coilovers around the same price as FF type 1ns. now i just want to stance my car but i read somewhere the amr coilovers only offer about a 2inch drop? really need help with this one thanx!

Back