New to the site and wanna introduce myself

accordxracer

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys here are a few that i could find on hand.. I wanted to post some of the first 6th gen i have but cant find the pics.. thats why its took me so long to upload. Here are the pics..enjoy. This accord is the one i just finished replacing the motor on it.. just yesterday.

DSCN2488.jpg

DSCN2489.jpg

DSCN2493.jpg

DSCN2494.jpg

DSCN2492.jpg
last pic you can see the other accord that i own, the one on the grass is my bros accord.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Bit of a Honda Family, much?

Nice though.

Your brother on here as well yet?

accordxracer

Reaction score
Did a F23 swap(same motor).. just wanted to get it running again since the old motor had a cracked head. I found the car looking for a part on my other 6thgen and ended up offering the lady i bought it from cash for the whole thing. Its an LX but has leather seats. Wierd... but now its running again. I was gonna buy another car when income tax came around but i couldnt pass up on this deal. Did all the work myself with the help of friends of course. Ill post some pictures of my other one later i gotta get to work but ill slowly start making a members ride thread and everthing. I hope to learn things of this site as i am still a noob when it come to somethings.

Back