new wheels baby!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think 'eggs' still has his 19's for sale, but then you take in to account the cost of tires, those can get pricey.

There are a ton of 18" options, and you don't have to have the car aggressively dropped either.

MNAccord98

Reaction score
I think 'eggs' still has his 19's for sale, but then you take in to account the cost of tires, those can get pricey.

There are a ton of 18" options, and you don't have to have the car aggressively dropped either.

18 is what I'm going to do little worried about to much poke on a 9 diameter wheel with 38 offset but it.should be flush I want to flush or.just in the wheelwell

SykVSyx

Reaction score
in the +30ish range, you should be fine.

You've got alot of wheel well to fill, so, as long as you stay in the +35-38 rage, you'll get the look you want.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Black on silver has been done....ALOT.

I would say go for the bronze, just to do something a little different.

MNAccord98

Reaction score
Black wheels are like a drunk girl just trashy in most cases I do like bronze the best everyone o know says silver tho

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I would recommend G37 19" OEM rims, they're nicer than any of those generic wheels you're contemplating and probably the same price or cheaper.

Jefe02

Reaction score
I would recommend G37 19" OEM rims, they're nicer than any of those generic wheels you're contemplating and probably the same price or cheaper.

This. IMO those are some of the nicest oem wheels out there. If I had a 7GA that is what I would have. I would also look into G35 rims which are also some of my favorites.

Back