new wheels baby!

MNAccord98

Reaction score
Nope no one was hurt me popand mom were using it they swapped insurance info and went on there way. I'm excited for new paint it chipp paint off sunk in a big area of the bumper just inched from hitting my trunk and broke the clips holding it to the wheel wells and dang it I forgot to take pics its already at a body shop I'm sure the bumper fram is bent sswell sorry for spelling on my phone the guys insurance is paying for all of it

Last edited:

MNAccord98

Reaction score
Thats unlucky, but good thing insurance is covering everything for you.
Yup but no worries they are also going to take some door dings out for free because my dad just had his truck in there for about 4k worth of damage that insurance also covered so they love us at this point haha

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Sorry about the accident.

If you want XXR's then get XXR's. There is way to much bs that surrounds those wheels. With a good offset those PF01's can look really good!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Not bad, I'd go for G37 19s over those though. Mesh wheels don't look that great unless they're aggressively sized in my opinion. Small lips and/or a lack of concavity make them look blah, especially when you throw some taller tires on them (which you'll need for 18s on a 7th gen). Good luck either way whenever you make a decision...

Latest posts

Back