New wheels

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Rear wheel in picture is 10" wide with +45, yes they fit.

Things needed is a camber kit, fenders rolled, smaller size tires but you must stretch it. I already had a rear lower camber arm, Just bought a fender roller because I need finish rolling the hatch and start the altima, and last is waiting for wheels to come back along with purchasing tires. Tires i'm looking at BFgoodrich.

You cannot go cheap on tires because to me it's the most important part on your car.

Picture1248.jpg

Picture1234.jpg

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
For stretching tires, I'd definitely recommend Falken ST115s over any BFGoodrich tires. The KDWs look nice, but aren't made for stretching.

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Yeah i've been on nicoclub and everyone prefers falkens too because they even tried cheaper brands like nankang and the walls gave. Some tried nitto which are great tires but worn out fast. So i'm take everyones advise and go falken.

The 18x9 +25 front and rear wheels are the bbs which I just ordered. They will fit no worry. I'm on groundcontrols and konis', when I was test fitting the wheels I put my stock shocks/eibach pro kits and put my stock rotors back on. I'm trying clean everything up.

They are true 3pc design.

3110381509_d15f8c34f5_o.jpg

15x8 +10 offset FRONT, 15x8 +07 offset REAR. He drives it too shows like that.
An accord has more room so anything is possible.

Last edited:

DXaccorD

Reaction score
what about toyo proxes for stretching? btw very nice car gun metal will complete your car very nicely

CHID0

Reaction score
Sickass setup mang. Can't wait to see how it sits.

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Thanks for the positives, this is really thing different with high offsets and wider wheels on a honda.

About gun metal, my hatch is gun metal and it doesnt get the effect i want. I like color where it attracts the eyes.

Back