new wiring harness install.

mraw112

Reaction score
So im finally taking out apexi neo and changing my cut up wiring harness for a uncut one. I havnt really looked at it, but im assuming im going to have to rip out the dash :madrun: :sad:. My main concern is that im 5spd. and the harness came form a Auto. Its the same but the auto just has extra wire right? If any one is wondering why im doing this. Its because I plan on selling my accord hopefully some time soon. also the injectors clips are spliced on, the evap sensor, secondary oxygen sensor wires are all tape on, and I wire apexi neo right into my wiring harness.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
why not just replaces the parts of the wires that are spliced....solder and heatshrink i think would be easier than doing all that

you can even use the harness's wires you bought to replace the wires that are messed up in yours...that way you can match wires so they will look better

mraw112

Reaction score
I took a look at it, and it is going to be a b*tch to remove an replace.

The only problem with soldering is that soldering the wires i cut near the ecu is also going to be a pain. Also it would be pretty uncomfortable soldering under the passenger seat.

Back