Newb for the Great Plains

Chunky

Reaction score
What's going on everyone? I registered yesterday. Just recently discovered the site, I own a 2002 EX Sedan auto.(Silver) I know if I post a pic of my car I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for it, but I'm going to do it anyways. That's the reason I joined the site, I have no one else out here in the middle of no where for advice. I've had my car for about 4 years but started modding it about 5 months ago. I'm ready for all the criticism it will be well worth it.

First things first I know I need to drop it. Unfortunately I live in some of the worst street conditions in America. There are dips, bumps and not to mention potholes everywhere. So I'm thinking about air bagging it.

As far as the body kit goes I found it on eBay but from looking at other posts I realized that lip kit is probably the way to go.

So please feel free to throw your opinions out there, I need some advice I'm no expect on cars I just know basics and i love my car its my first one. I'm a full time student so I'm on a limited budget. I'm in it for appearance not performance and I plan to spend most of my money on my car. I just don't want to mess it up.

Thanks for letting me be a member,
Pato

accordku9.jpg

Local body shop didn't do such a great job on body kit.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahah welcome, im surprised u done some reading. yep this site will teach u everything u need to know bro. :lawl:

thecrown59

Reaction score
Hey whats up dude... WELCOME..

I have the the same color accord sedan.. I'm just gonna tell you whatI have done & what I'm doing so u can just get an idea.

What I have done:

Took off the sunroof visor
Black housed the front headlights
5% tint in rear windows 20% front
10K HID Kit
Injen SRI

What I Plan to do:

1. Eibach Sportlines, KYB Shocks, and SPC Camber Kits for suspension
2. West Wing Lip Kit all around (painted black or Charcoal for 2tone look)
3. Red/Smoke or Red/Clear OEM model LED Tail lights
4. New OEM Leather Interior
5. Either new rims, TL rims, or painted Stock rims - not sure yet
6. Sit on trunk spoiler.. maybe a Scion TC spoiler
7. Magnaflow or HKS Exhaust
8. DC Sports Headers
9. Venom 400 computer module

Optional...

Tranny Swap..:chucklesfawk:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Welcome to the site :thumbsup: its nice to see that you did some research 1st... definately should drop it first I probably wouldn't go the airbag route get some stiff coilovers and get the go-cart feel goin around the potholes..if u must go air ride I would recommend air cylinders because bags can rip

Chunky

Reaction score
Aight well im in Shreveport if your familliar with LA, which is somewhat close to you.
we should have a Dallas meet
Six Flags Anyone??? haha
Man I wish I could make time to go to Dallas it's tough with school and work.

Back