Newb for the Great Plains

brettg4215

Reaction score
they have a 6 flags in dallas? they got rid of the one here in houston, lame.

yep, they sure do...right next to Hurricane Harbor.
I didnt notice you were from Houston, I have family from there that surprisingly didnt lose power in the hurricane.
How did Rita treat you?

Man I wish I could make time to go to Dallas it's tough with school and work.

yea I hear you man, im taking off this semester and waiting till fall semester to start.
Work+School= GAY!!!

ActNow

Reaction score
sup man and welcome. Its def not too late for the car. I was eyeing a bodykit from KGS but the longer i spent on this site the more i liked the simplicity of a lip kit. Texas Accord member numbers are growing.:rock:

thejameshimself

Reaction score
How did Rita treat you?

It was fairly bad. We we're without water for a week and without power for almost two weeks. Lots of branches everywhere, fence repair, etc. My house is on a septic system so the drain field got flooded and the toilets wouldn't flush (even if we filled the reservoirs up with water). Ended up staying over at my friends appt. - she got power like 2 days after the hurricane (bitch!). Went back to work and swapped out moldy ceiling tiles, then got a throat infection. Had to drop some classes so I'm going to be in school a semester longer than I hoped.

That being said there were people who got it A LOT worse (Galveston). At least my house and health are all fine now.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Too be honest the car doesn't look too bad. I'm not a fan of body-kits at all, but I've seen a lot worse.

Keep researching!

Back