Newbie at it again.

JDMGoldAccord

Reaction score
Its me again. I am looking for fog lights for an 02 Accord Sedan and just can't seem to find good quality ones. Maybe I am being a dummy and not looking hard enough. I preferably want them to be amber colored. Can you point me in a right direction? I notice there also could be a different harness? Or is this with cheap knock offs only.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you want quality, go with OEM. Part number is 08V31-S84-101G, and can be bought here (#16), or here (top of page). You can buy tint film to tint the lenses any color you like, most people keep them clear or tint them yellow.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
there are two links in redryder's post. at the very least you could even google the part number he gave you and get more results that way.

JDMGoldAccord

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Your awesome. You guys don't understand how much closer you are to getting look I want together. I am just waiting for my fnf Type 2s and I will hopefully have a great stepping stone to finishing it. Last but not least is wheels. I have my eye on some 17" Konigs. Really want. Lol. Also glad I found this website.

JDMGoldAccord

Reaction score
FYI I didn't see those links in Reds post. They were black with the lettering till I clicked them. Sorry.

Back