Nex coilovers?

oodie

Reaction score
Im going to order another set of coilovers for my car the tein basic's don't go low enough for me. What about these nex coilovers the ss non damper verison. i was going to order off prostreet online. I really wanted some omni powers but there not made anymore. Ksport is a option but i keep seeing them blow after a while. I know that the nex have the shock adjustment along with spring adjustment so they should give me the drop im looking for. All i have heard that they are stiff but i can deal with that. Anyone have feedback on these. If not i might get them to try them out.

nexTOme

Reaction score
how about f2? or amr? im considering one of those 2 as my next set :D

oodie

Reaction score
F2 out of stock and with amr i talked to the guy i forgot his name on honda-tech and i seemed like it was a waiting period on them.

nexTOme

Reaction score
f2 is outta stock??? wahhhhhh!!!!

awww man....

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
F2 is out of the application for our rides for the moment...its becuz their tryin to release the new F2.3 or somethin like that...i think Ken's already on the list for a set

nexTOme

Reaction score
i kinda wanna go with stiffer coilover....so....i think thinking about getting f2....:D

oodie

Reaction score
I guess i'm going to try these nex just for the hell of it. From what i've seen they go really low. Just some people say that they are to stiff for them. This might only be until i hear more info on the new f2's coming out.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
F2 out of stock and with amr i talked to the guy i forgot his name on honda-tech and i seemed like it was a waiting period on them.

Pretty sure someone on here has or tried Nex coilovers before, also, AMR or Andy is on here as well. Try searching.

Back