Next Summer

98sleeper

Reaction score
i agree with you there. we need to do like they said and start putting the word out there so people will know when and where it'll be at.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey I'll do what I can to make something like this happen and not just talk about it. I think picking the spot and date(s) are gonna be the hardest parts. Right now I'm thinking late July cuz its after the holidays and those of us that are in college can sorta save up for this if need be.

Why do I feel like I just took on responsibility of this?

cdubb77

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Hey I'll do what I can to make something like this happen and not just talk about it. I think picking the spot and date(s) are gonna be the hardest parts. Right now I'm thinking late July cuz its after the holidays and those of us that are in college can sorta save up for this if need be.

Why do I feel like I just took on responsibility of this?

Ha Ha. You da man. Event Coordinator sounds like a good title for you. :D

acrod99

Reaction score
i feel like a dumbass-never saw this thread! i'm up for anything next year! give me a location and date, and i'll see you guys there!

angelplus

Reaction score
lol dont worry you got me within 15 - 20 minutes of your house, you got some back up if you need it, Greg. lmao we have like 5 guys down here that would go too, so more the better.

Maybe if we could find a Dave and Busters, that place is the ****.

Mid July would work for me, that would be sweet.

How bout we get some car sponsors to help sponsor the event ;) that would rule.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, well, you tell us, youre the organizer ;), haha, just look at this whole page 3 :p, hahahaha. i think somewhere in PA would be good.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well a few of us were talking about it on Honduh cuz for sure there's gonna be atleast 3-5 from Ohio going and we're meeting some guys from jersey and try n stay at the same hotel. Trouble is, the hotels fill up quick cuz its such a big event.

May 5th-7th at Carlisle Fairgrounds I believe. I'll get more info from one of the guys on Honduh since he keeps on it.

Back