Nippon Wheels

minituck04

Reaction score
those look similar to the wheels dreman has. so just look at his car and well you will know what itll look like, or atleast get the jist of it.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Those look pretty cool bro. I plan on picking up some Nippons over the summer as well.

Nemo619

Reaction score
minituck04:

They do look similar, but this what is different about dreman's ride and mine. His is more of a satin silver and mine is signet. Once I pick up my wife's car I'll show you the big color difference.
CIMG0387.jpg

CIMG0390.jpg

CIMG0389.jpg

white03sedan

Reaction score
hey, no problem..glad you could use the link..hope u can find some type of wheel that u can use...here is the konig link if u want to peep that one as well!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1278890

enjoy! those dudes are the coolest man, they are willing to help u out..and if u buy multiple sets, they discount deeper!

minituck04

Reaction score
Nemo619 said:
minituck04:

They do look similar, but this what is different about dreman's ride and mine. His is more of a satin silver and mine is signet. Once I pick up my wife's car I'll show you the big color difference.
]

just showing you what those wheels would look on a similar car (ie: sedan in a similar color) i know you have a darker color but you get the idea of what they would look like. hope it helped you out chief :driving:

Nemo619

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
just showing you what those wheels would look on a similar car (ie: sedan in a similar color) i know you have a darker color but you get the idea of what they would look like. hope it helped you out chief :driving:

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oooo the konig helium is going on my short list since i want 17" wheels that weigh 17lbs (or less) each :D

nemo, just offer the dude $300 take it or leave it since the tires are shot...see what happens :)

Nemo619

Reaction score
ryan s said:
oooo the konig helium is going on my short list since i want 17" wheels that weigh 17lbs (or less) each :D

nemo, just offer the dude $300 take it or leave it since the tires are shot...see what happens :)

I swear we are playing tag man. lol... Well see. I may let these slide, since I want to take care of my suspension.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
we are playing tag LOL

btw, the tsx lenses you sold on hidplanet were worth 80-100 even with the minor scratches... :eek:

Back