"NO BAG$" Red Civic "Is that a Napa Hat?!"

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Ill say this, I wanted a rack LONG before all this started. Like two years ago I started looking into them, that long ago.

I havent seen a Honda here in Denver thats dumped on some wide *** wheels, TONS of cut spring ricer bastards. But no one really low thats done like this the Civic in first post. Kinda wanna be the first.........:thumbsup:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I like 90% of it. The 10% I don't like is kind of major because cars are supposed to be functional, safe, and drivable. I understand when we mod our cars, we make them more uncomfortable but we add to our cars abilities to handle, accelerate, brake, etc. We add style too. I think that function is cosmetically attractive, from cars, to buildings, to cell phones and everything in between. I think this car would be much nicer with a more driver friendly suspension setup. It doesn't have to be higher even, it just needs camber that is actually functional. I don't hate though, I like the idea, I would just do things a bit differently. But, I understand the owner wants to be different.

slow f23

Reaction score
the owner of the car probably loves this right now.. having 13 pages of love/hate on his car..

so for that, mission accomplished on his part.

i doubt i'd ever get 13 pages posted about my accord in all honesty!

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
When did people start thinking that looked good? It looks as stupid as dudes in skinny jeans.

hahahahhahaa LMAO! How true!

Awesome shots man! :thumbsup: I'd get rid of the Sh*t on the roof, lose the mudguards, hood and put some positive back in that rear camber......but to each their own! :slap:

Back