No dash lights or parking lights.....??

haoleflip

Reaction score
Over the past few months my dash lights started to get dimmer and dimmer. Now they are finally out and they took my parking lights with them. The only lights that show in my dash are the check engine light, seat belt light and the lights that show which gear I'm in. My brake lights still work only when I push the brakes, turn signals work and so do my headlights. I'm pretty sure I checked every fuse (under hood, driver side and passenger side panels) and it doesn't look like any of them are blown. I'm not sure what's going on.... :thinking::confused::confused::thinking:

I have a 99 Accord LX 3.0 v6 auto sedan.

haoleflip

Reaction score
There is no dimmer switch on my model. Just to make sure, I just went out there and sat in there trying to find it. I know exactly what that is, my old car had one that dimmed the lights.

My dome lights are all working, too.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Lol, its on your speedo, one to reset trip a/b mileage or change in between, and the other one is the dimmer. Turn it clockwise.

haoleflip

Reaction score
It was fuse 10 "Small Light/License Light" on the passenger side. Just popped in a new one and good to go. It was slightly broken off on the top left connector. I guess I didn't inspect them well enough earlier.

haoleflip

Reaction score
Ok, so I replaced the fuse the other night and it blew again. I replaced it twice more tonight and both of them blew. I am using the correct 10A fuse that it requires. The last time it blew, it was when I was switching from 1st to 2nd gear. What could be the problem?

Back