No more condensation!

cdubb77

Reaction score
Remember I had that annoying condensation in my driver side headlight? (Pics below)

p32607024ja.jpg

cond6hz.jpg

The warm weather has taken the condensation away. :D I'll probably still seal both headlights anyway. Took these pics yesterday.

p41807340gj.jpg

p41807356ss.jpg

p41807363pv.jpg

p41807377qv.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
how were you planning on reseeling them? taking them appart and doint it that way, or just running a bead around the edge?

i recently fixed my passenger side one, cuz i had to redo the inside again cuz a bulb blew up on me again because of the condensation.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, good luck with that. i had to redo my one, so i looked on the ridge of the clear lense to see where there wasnt much silicon, or old silicon that looked like it didnt seal up last time, and so far so good.

HondaGus

Reaction score
man i hate getten water in my headlight i redid the new one anyway just put more over it.

blindside

Reaction score
so far so good on my depo lights :p you bought yours on ebay too right? champaned_out is having problem installing his obx headlights

EagleTa2

Reaction score
HI Everyone

Sorry for the noob queston... BUT - What kind of headlights are these??

I just got a 00 LX and since it came to me a little plain - I want to dress it up some.

I like the looks of these!

How much should I plan on spending?

Thanks!

Geo

budwink222

Reaction score
there free....well money for the silicone. do it your self it will take like an hour maybe but you save like 70 bucks and get the satisfaction of doing it your self its simple all u need is a heat gun or oven screw driver and silicone. there should be a write up on how to do it just search

Back