No More DDM HID

001Stunna

Reaction score
oh really thnkz bro...but i want some dum bright **** lol nd wat bout fogs???

Chances are you hardly use your highbeams anyz, cause if you're driving around with them on it'd be pretty douchy in the city. if you have a DRL module then the only time they're on is at low intensity during the day. As for fogs it depends what fogs you have but if you want you can go nuts with them with hids. Just make sure to aim them properly and not up at pplz faces.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Chances are you hardly use your highbeams anyz, cause if you're driving around with them on it'd be pretty douchy in the city. if you have a DRL module then the only time they're on is at low intensity during the day. As for fogs it depends what fogs you have but if you want you can go nuts with them with hids. Just make sure to aim them properly and not up at pplz faces.

retro(h1 morimotos)+one set hids = highs and lows
got my dmm 6k:thumbsup:

wish i had more time to buy tha fogs it will be a lil before i even put them in
i need 3000k ddms gotta have'm

BoneHat

Reaction score
well, i've been trolling the boards for 2 days now since i was looking into fixing my tranny issues and i've been really digging the site.

i have a '98 accord ex sedan daily and after checking out everyone's blackhousing and hid conversions i'm into it. won't be so bold to try a retro just yet, but gotta go hid.

raptor kit @ 35W, 9006 bulbs, and i'm prolly good at 5K.

glad i caught this thread before they sold out.

Last edited:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to ddmtuning.com
order the raptor kit @ 35W, a 9006 bulb, and i'm prolly good at 5K.

is that it? do i need to get into the hid harness, error code eliminator or adapter cables? thanks in advance.

That is all you need. The raptor kit with 5k 9006 HID bulb. You could buy the wire harness too if you like but it's not necessary. ( I've had the 1st gen raptor kit for 2 years without the harness with zero problems )

Back