No More Rubbing!! (Hell No 56k)

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Finally I got setup for an appointment to get my fenders rolled. We almost werent able to do it because we didnt have a second jack stand and the right tools, but we got what we needed. For the most part, the rubbing was eliminated. We ran into a couple of problems during this process though. He said in some places he couldnt roll them like the rest because of the tabs in the way (you'll be able to see in the pictures). He also cracked the paint a lil, and he warned me it might happen, but I decided to continue and try to roll the tab (on the right fender) but its barely noticeable. A good thing he was able to do was pull out this nasty dent I have in my drivers side fender (you can see in the pictures). He said Honda fenders are harder to roll, but he did what he could. There are no more rubbing issues so Im happy. The cost was $75 for both rear fenders. This was not taken to a shop, there is a guy locally in Orlando that does this. Oh, and sorry about the pictures, I know they suck, but I wasnt sure what setting to use and flash or not.

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

DSC02853.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02890.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

Last edited:

thejameshimself

Reaction score
^^LOL - it's funny because he's blind. and dead.

what ever happened to using a hammer handle?

nexTOme

Reaction score
threads like this makes me want to get another 6thgen and slamm the crap out of it...hahaha

nice job :)

Back