nobody told me this...

did you install your suspensionon your 6thgen?

• YES (Very EASY)

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • YES (BUT very hard to do)

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • NO ( Had it done professionally)

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • NO (TOO LAZY)

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

kconn

Reaction score
well me and buddy tried to do my suspension ourselves but was unsuccessfull due to the rear struts being a pain in the @$$... how mnay people on this site had their suspensions setup installed professionally for their accords.? and vice verse for those who are actually experienced in suspension?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
when i was in highschool i had it done professionally...my current setup is installed by me...i uninstalled my Tein SS and reinstalled it on a friends car...along with installing my Omni's ...all in the same day...and yea it was a bitch

kconn

Reaction score
how do the rear struts work exactly? are they really in by the rear speakers how is is done in a nutshell

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
you fold down the rear seat....and then you will have parts of the rear seat that are still left(theres a bolt at the bottom wedged in between the seats)....those need to be removed...also you have to remove the plastic that goes between them to get to the nuts....

kconn

Reaction score
ahhh well **** i wish i would have known that ,,, but i good a good deal from a local installer for $85 so i might as well have a pro do it before i go and break another thing on my POSH lmao

Itchthus

Reaction score
sedan suspension install FTL.

Coupe suspension installation = CINCH.

But I'm sure they're still both easy. :>

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Most installations with cars are done fairly easily if you have the right tools. I'm tool-less on suspension so I had to get it done. I got a deal though from my family mechanic.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hows the coupe easier? Still have to mess with the back seats or something right? I may still try it tomorrow... If not I'll have to wait after the upcoming NE meet. :sad:

Back