noflatspots' 2001 accord sedan lx (56k)(update, moar pics)

noflatspots

Reaction score
- engine

•ebay 4-2-1 headers
•ebay test pipe
•ebay cai
•ngk spark plugs/wires

- cosmetic

•diy blackhoused headlights

- suspension

•function & form type 1

I got my five speed sedan just over a year ago, but kinda strayed away from posting and kept to myself searching and reading. I hated my car for a long time because of the ugly ride hight especially on the 4 bangers lol. but now that i got my suspension installed Im in love with it like when I first got it and figured I would make progression thread.

So I'll just start with a picture of when I first picked it up in Winnipeg, where I was working at the time.
ahygy2aj.jpg

Then once I got back home to Thompson I kinda decided that I wanted to have some fun with the car, at this point I had replaced my bumper and painted it myself with a rattle can along with the side skirts that came on the car unpainted, as well as black housing my headlights, painted my valve cover and some other small parts, and put in my ebay headers and test pipe. all of this was within a month or so.
etanuma4.jpg

9a9y7ymy.jpg

ahudese3.jpg

Then I moved out of my moms so progress slowed down, but I ended up getting myself a ngk tune up kit on ebay as well as a cheap intake.
se9anuju.jpg

aneza2ap.jpg

ta7uhasu.jpg

Then finally a few months later I ordered my ff1's and installed them in my driveway in -40 because I was sick of waiting lol
eqejatyr.jpg

utyjaqus.jpg

emusyte2.jpg

uzaqanah.jpg
mubehyze.jpg
yrehyte8.jpg
u8a8u9an.jpg
u4yvepub.jpg

Currently daily driven in the rugged north, bunch of **** wrong with it but it'll get fixed up eventually lol come summertime..

Future plans would be to fix my clutch asap, and hopefully this summer find myself some wheels, maybe a cheap front lip, some mudguards, and I wanna get something going with audio as its all stock inside, short shifter and a steering wheel. But I don't wanna go on too much future **** because I don't like saying one thing and doing another lol, anyway, that should be plenti long enough.. I have found the site very helpful so far, and will continue to use that search bar!

Last edited:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Re: noflatspots' 2001 accord sedan lx (56k)

Welcome to the mothership. Congrats on finding a 5spd. Installing your coilovers in -40 shows alot of motivation! Might I suggest the diy short shifter mod. It's cheap and easy to do and makes driving alot more fun imho. Good luck and happy modding.

noflatspots

Reaction score
Re: noflatspots' 2001 accord sedan lx (56k)

thanks guys, i have developed a hatred for wheel gap so as soon as the coils were in my possession they had to go on lol. Brimstone Brown, would you mind posting a link for that diy short shifter? i really want one but have only really found that people have pspec shifters on here and they dont seem to make em anymore...

Back