Noob from 604

mikeivb

Reaction score
I just got my first accord a few weeks ago, 01 coupe 4cl auto (flame away). I've always loved the look of the 6th gen accord coupe, so i thought it would be a good choice for a dd.

I also have a 13 second EK, which i'm in the middle of parting out and selling...I was planning on getting an s2k to replace this, but i have my wedding in the summer, and might be upgrading my home next year..

if I dont plan on gettign a second car soon, I'll probably start modding the accord. These are the plans i would have:
-oem lip kit
-17 or 18" rims
-suspension
-double din screen

Thats all i can think of for now.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
welcome man,but there's no oem lip kit for the 01-02 coupes only 98-00.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
welcome sir. pics of the coupe please

and for the oem lip kit, u can probably still get everything except the front...i think

mikeivb

Reaction score
welcome sir. pics of the coupe please

and for the oem lip kit, u can probably still get everything except the front...i think

no pics yet, its just a stock silver coupe. maybe i'll take some if i'm bored one of these days...

ohh ok, thx for the info

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome. Feel free to pm me and ask questions. This site is a wealth of knowledge and experience. Post some pics of that EK. Your future modifications look promising. Happy Modding!

proom

Reaction score
PICS OR BAN

jk:henry:

i have no authority
and i never get pics up cuz i dont have a camera =( so i always get told pics or ban lol.

welcome!

inv4zn

Reaction score
Yess, another member from Vancouver :rock:

Welcome man, this community is amazing in helping each other out...hehe

If you're in the lower mainland, let us know...there's a Vancouver owners thread in the meets&events section...hehe we can meet up sometime, and not have like 2 people being awkward...:rofl:

Back