Norcal/midcal meet.

Namboyz

Reaction score
i hope this meet happens but not during school times lol. lets see what happens. san jose sounds like a dope spot to meet. or somewhere in the middle would be cool.

Ch1R

Reaction score
man...you guys should plan this for when i get back to my lovely home in nor cal!
haa when is this going to be?

im a freshman in college(UC Davis) and i had to leave ma car back home
i miss it so much:sad:
aww thats weak man haha well see what people can do for you ahha

i hope this meet happens but not during school times lol. lets see what happens. san jose sounds like a dope spot to meet. or somewhere in the middle would be cool.

yea im hopefully tryna plan for summer activities basically the middle of cali is where im from the central coast so i was thinking half way is where im located but san jo and what not is cool, and also i was tryna plan something like a big meet where the race track Laguna Seca will be willing to let us have a meet there and have some fun around the track if people are willing to do that. that sounds fun but kinda hard to do i believe needing some help for that haa.

9450erick

Reaction score
r u planin this for this summer
cause i can get ma car by then lol when skool is out
ill talk to some socal ppl if they want to caravan it all the way up to sanjose
**** would be dope if we had a meet @ the race track

Ch1R

Reaction score
r u planin this for this summer
cause i can get ma car by then lol when skool is out
ill talk to some socal ppl if they want to caravan it all the way up to sanjose
**** would be dope if we had a meet @ the race track

Yeah summer would be perfect for everyone, yeah at the track would be sick, but well probably need more then the 6thgen family to come. Alot of parking there as well.

Back