Northeast Meet UPDATE 4/12!!!!!!

CHID0

Reaction score
Ct sounds good to me I should be able to make it on the 7th.....

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
7th sounds like a good date to me. I know a couple of places that would be good for a meet...only problem is letting you guys know how to get there, kind of out of the way. The main place I'm looking at is a beach area that has a real large parking lot. Sometimes they have you pay $5 just to get in and park and if that happens then no cops can say anything to us for as long as we want to be there. I'll keep you posted.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
7th sounds like a good date to me. I know a couple of places that would be good for a meet...only problem is letting you guys know how to get there, kind of out of the way. The main place I'm looking at is a beach area that has a real large parking lot. Sometimes they have you pay $5 just to get in and park and if that happens then no cops can say anything to us for as long as we want to be there. I'll keep you posted.

Someplace around the beach sounds great, I would have no problem with a $5 parking charge.

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
I'm trying to get you guys a picture of the place, but the whole area is so big that they dont have any specific picture. They have places for volleyball, a skate park, and they do have places set up with a grill that can be rented(not cheap), but I'm not sure if its anywhere near the parking lot. I'll see if I can get some more info, plus ill keep looking for more spots.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Quicksilvercord said:
I'd come over but it would be a hell of a drive for me to come from Ohio. I'll put some thought into it.

unless its a HUGE meet i wouldnt bother coming from ohio u crazy basterd lol... im down for CT, as long as the whips out

Sonnick

Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
unless its a HUGE meet i wouldnt bother coming from ohio u crazy basterd lol... im down for CT, as long as the whips out
Lol x 2 on the crazy bastard..

Get that bish breathinnnnnn

midniteangel

Reaction score
If it's in MA or CT im down, but ya'll know that April 8th is EASTER right? You'd probably get a bigger turn out if you did it on a different weekend!

Back