Not again..

slowrider87

Reaction score
Re: Not again.................................

I looked into the cost of doors and a fender on carpart.com. It's about 700 for all of the parts. Installing them wont be hard I've done that before. I just question if there's damage behind the fender if that part is bent…… game over.

it's possible i'm wrong. but that fender looks almost the same as mine when someone backed into mine. it's a little worse. but i put my hand up the wheelwell with plenty of room to spare and managed to push it back from the inside enough to where i don't hate it.

theres good room back there. i doubt it's damaged beyond that.

ActNow

Reaction score

That effing stinks. You should sue their insurance for the driver being so reckless and hysterical over a dog. Hysterical woman + driving= costly damages

juicebox00

Reaction score

damn, that sucks. another reason woman shouldn't drive .lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^what I was going to say.

Sorry, good luck with it all.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

^^^ lolz .... that sucks ... we all go through **** with our cars tho ... hmm maybe we should start a thread for those who have had to massively repair our cars more then once ... I bet I'd win that one lolz 3 crashes and 1 tranny going on a 2nd

F23A1AT

Reaction score

Progressive came and evaluated the damage. The damage has been estimated at approximately $2000 and change. I'll be getting an appraisal from State Farm (the people who hit me have them) on Wednesday, to see if the damage is valued higher, they'll be paying for it anyway. So we'll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks, I'll be updating my build thread with this stuff. I guess it is better there than creating a new thread.

Back