not an accord, but still a honda!

Raymond

Reaction score
Very nice car, love how clean you've got it. Only thing I don't like are the Honda badges but no big deal. Keep up teh nice work! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for comments. i WOULD slam it, but the area that i live around have too many dips/speedbumps/etc.... so yeahh. 2finger gap all around is perfect for the clearance and everything.

NEW UPDATE:: me and hendizzlez went up to torrance to pick up my mugen lip i got.

just took pix to see how the fitment is. going to paint it in a week or so depending on my school schedule.

DSC02708.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02710.jpg

DSC02711.jpg

IcyAccord

Reaction score
No excuses..! I drive from Palm Springs to Rowland Heights to Downtown LA (Notorious for god-forsaken roads) and my car is.. dumped. If I can do it.. you can too. It's just that my Comptech headers get rocked.. if I go over a speed bump. :lolrun:

Reaction score
No excuses..! I drive from Palm Springs to Rowland Heights to Downtown LA (Notorious for god-forsaken roads) and my car is.. dumped. If I can do it.. you can too. It's just that my Comptech headers get rocked.. if I go over a speed bump. :lolrun:

>_< but but but but but but...:icon_toilet::icon_toilet:

im lazy.... to adjust.... lol lol

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
crazy...another so-cal memba...bump for a mad sick crazy rsx...come out to one of the so-cal meets soon...i think imma have another one around my bday for all the ninjas out there...werd :henry:

Reaction score
crazy...another so-cal memba...bump for a mad sick crazy rsx...come out to one of the so-cal meets soon...i think imma have another one around my bday for all the ninjas out there...werd :henry:

ill be down. just remind Hendizzlez. he will be the one that i will be going with. since i dont kno anyone >_<

Back