Not exactly eye candy..

nexTOme

Reaction score
i live in the area. seen it. it's old.

1. street racing is stupid, immature act. no excuses.
2. regardless of how much of money the owner spent, how much of work done, obviously they don't deserve to own those cars especially if they do not know how to take care of their car.
3. it maybe sad to see those parts destroyed, but i don't feel bad for nether for owners, time they wasted, effort they put in, nor money they spent.

glad to see more killing-machines get destroyed.

juicebox00

Reaction score
when i saw the title of the video i already knew which cars were going to be destroyed...lol

001Stunna

Reaction score

2. regardless of how much of money the owner spent, how much of work done, obviously they don't deserve to own those cars especially if they do not know how to take care of their car.
3. it maybe sad to see those parts destroyed, but i don't feel bad for nether for owners, time they wasted, effort they put in, nor money they spent.

I agree with you but why destroy them and not find a way to make some $$$ and donate to charity etc. Maybe its just me though..

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i feel bad for the parts of the cars, not the owners. could care less about them. the fines they probably paid were probably double what they spent on the cars.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Agreed.

I like watching it rip the motor out like it's ripping the guts out of something, then gently setting it down.

Back