Not sure if ugly or awesomesauce

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Look at this... it's kinda weird but at the same time i wish it was mine. I think the fenders would need a better ''blending''.

t_acci_cg2_h.jpg

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
IMO Should have went with a quad exhaust and fenders could have flare a bit better, it looks a bit off, and the side are just plain ugly. However, the molding of car looks to be well done.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not hatin that. It certainly looks a little too pronounced, and it's hard to tell exactly what the corner of the bumper is doing. But the finishing looks nice.

It would look better if the fender flares were more blended and if the muffler tip execution was dual single tips, one on each side, each amidst a dense mesh. Sort of like the GT-R.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The rear wheels are too big, and it needs to be lower.

I could live with the rest.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Should have used a more aggressive (i.e. one with better lines & sits lower) rear bumper. The work looks nice, but the finished result is terrible. I don't mind the flares at all, I'd love to see more shots of the car just out of curiosity for the front end & wheels. Whoever built this car doesn't share my tastes, but the work/craftsmanship looks like good quality.

If that were my car, I'd...
1) remove rear spoiler
2) use more aggressive rear bumper
3) go with a center exit exhaust instead

Back