Not sure the problem please help, wheel/brake/turning/who knows?

tArebelpinoy

Reaction score
so I don't know when this started happening, but everytime i turn my wheels alll the way to the left, and THEN turn it right it makes a creeking noise. im not sure how to explain it but i dont see ANYTHING scraping. Its not my wheels cuz it happened to my stock and my new ones... i dont know if somethings rusty or bent outta shape or old, but does anyone have an idea what it is???

SeanXtec

Reaction score
Get your car checked out by a mechanic. Suspension problems are often the most difficult to pin down, and the least fun to fix.

silverbullet99

Reaction score
sounds like your steering rack or p/s pump might be going. it's probably not something anyone is going to be able to diagnose from the description you gave tho. bring it to a honda dealer (NOT an independent shop unless you know them personally) and have them take a look at it. independent techs aren't trained half as good as the honda techs.

1998accordsirt

Reaction score
sounds like your steering rack or p/s pump might be going. it's probably not something anyone is going to be able to diagnose from the description you gave tho. bring it to a honda dealer (NOT an independent shop unless you know them personally) and have them take a look at it. independent techs aren't trained half as good as the honda techs.

That could be argued. I have known some great independent technicians and some VERY shady dealer techs. Also, the proper way to have said that would be "independent techs aren't trained half as well as honda techs. Sorry, just pet peeve.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
PS pump going bad imo.. check the fluid level.. try changing the fluid too... search for teh DIY on it

finch13

Reaction score
My votes goes to P/S as well, they usually make the pumps creek when you turn them as far as it will go one way or the other...

PS - I'm going to school for automotive service this fall... at the end of the program I'll be ASE certified at the master level, how is that lesser than a "trained Honda tech"?

Back