Not the same.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Ok, another question. Lately I've noticed that my front driver side was lower than the other corners, yet the settings were all the same. Should I be concerned? or should i just raise the front driver side so that its even with the rest. I have no idea.

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
i have the same problem with my F2 type 1's. But its just on the front. I have them all set at the same height and the driver's side sits a had higher, id say about 3mm when the car is parked. But it;s all good once im in the car and the car is rollin! haha

btw. NGUYEN FTW! Alex Nguyen here!

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Same here with my ground controls. The height seems to fluctuate from time to time but only by a couple of mm.

Another Nguyen here...:hihi:

but corner weighting > every corner the same height

Last edited:

kurtage77

Reaction score
It's because you're faT!
j/k
But i think it would really have to do with the weight of one person being on one corner of the car.

My RSX friend actually had his driver side coilover adjusted so that when he sat in it, it would be an even drop on both sides lol

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Yea thats how it is on mine right now, the driverside one will be lower since most of the time there is extra weight there (from the driver) over other areas like the rear or front passenger.

Back