Nov/Dec 2012 Winner! eeeman

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to Emmanuel on winning "Best Noob's Ride" theme. When joining the forum everyone starts out as a "noob". A place where you start to learn and grow with your car. Many won't get a chance to get recognized by the forum because they are new, but on this occasion we gave the noobs an opportunity to have the light shine upon them. Emmanuel stepped up and took the spotlight as the best noob. Congratulations once again.

Best Noob's Ride

eeeman.jpg

eeeman2.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
No, I had a 98 Toyota Corolla which I had got written off..

2. How did you end up with the accord?
While still choosing a car.. After I had the Corolla written off, I came across Keychains Accord. Since I was looking for something unique (in Australia at least) I thought it'd be a nice platform to start on!

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
If modifying cars involves car audio.. I started in 2011 since that was when I first got my license. Had a small system put together in the Corolla.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
Just the basic problems in the car audio trying to wire everything up and finding where to feed wires through. I also had fitment problems with my wheels. Needed fenders rolled and rear bumper tab relocated.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
I believe it's just a way of expressing myself showing off how I like a car to look. It also makes the car look a lot better than all the grandmas out there that drive the 6thgen :p

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
Type R front lip - under my bed.. will be put on once retrofitted to fit my bumper and colour matched
Dynamat front doors, rear deck and trunk to eliminate ridiculous rattling from sub
Paint valve cover
Cut strut towers to eliminate knocking
Possible retrofit of headlights!

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Nah, none at all. Was thinking about buying a dc2 though..

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
Well I don't exactly have that many mods to my car, but I do have to say that my favourite mod would be the V6 5 lug swap. The best investment on the car would be the BBS LM's. They give the car a different look. Plus I love BBS'!

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
Darren, for many late nights helping with the fitment and for doing my 5 lug swap for me! I'd also love to thank the 6thgenaccord fam for all the suggestions and help with what to do to my car. Still got a bit more planned! :thumbsup:

Stay Tuned for the next Rotm

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congrats, Emmanuel! Pls keep those rims, or get those 18' LMs. Yes, new pics pweeze.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Congrats man!

You should consider some EX sideskirts as well if you can find some. It's subtle but it looks better, IMO.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Congratulations bro ! :D happy for ya haha.

Congrats man!

You should consider some EX sideskirts as well if you can find some. It's subtle but it looks better, IMO.

EX side skirts from 01-02 models ..? I've discussed this with him but I don't think we have those side skirts here in Australia .. :( I wanted then too .

eeeman

Reaction score
THANK YOU EVERYONE :D

It feels awesome to be granted the "Best Noob" title hahaha. Shall I put it in my sig? :p

And for those who want pics.. Did you want them now or soon. I think i may be getting my strut towers cut tonight heheh

Back