sr.sedan

Reaction score
Re: NRG Strut Bar, OEM Honda Accord Sunroof & Datum1 Rear towhook

Glws man, enjoy the fit man I have one my self

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Glws man, enjoy the fit man I have one my self

Thanks! I love it so far. It feels similar to the 6th gen accords because you don't see too many modified, but when you do its something special and unique.

I was torn between the fit sport and the scion fr-s. Most people would pick an fr-s in a heartbeat, but something about these little guys just stuck with me. The fit was about 4-5k cheaper, which allowed me some wiggle room to start buying mods, plus (as awesome as the fr-s is) you are starting to see a lot on the road and its now the poster car for anything import related. There are some amazing GE fits, but they are few and far between, so doing one right is something that really stands out...just like the 6thgens.

sr.sedan

Reaction score

Thanks! I love it so far. It feels similar to the 6th gen accords because you don't see too many modified, but when you do its something special and unique.

I was torn between the fit sport and the scion fr-s. Most people would pick an fr-s in a heartbeat, but something about these little guys just stuck with me. The fit was about 4-5k cheaper, which allowed me some wiggle room to start buying mods, plus (as awesome as the fr-s is) you are starting to see a lot on the road and its now the poster car for anything import related. There are some amazing GE fits, but they are few and far between, so doing one right is something that really stands out...just like the 6thgens.
Do agree with you on that man , I'm not sure if you have checked out fitfreak the forum they have some nice ge there man they got monthly meetings in cerritos

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

Do agree with you on that man , I'm not sure if you have checked out fitfreak the forum they have some nice ge there man they got monthly meetings in cerritos

Yeah I have been lurking there for the past month. Lot of nice cars and goof info.

I saw the meets, I would love to go but its far and I work late hours.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Hey imma be in west covina on sunday. Message me your number im not on the forums that much anymore ..

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Any chance the strut bar fits with the tl-s strut bar as well?

I don't have a definitive answer but I do believe it will. There isn't anything to crazy and lots of other strut bars can be paired with the tl-s strut bar.

Back