Nurburgring meet...idea thing

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It'd be a better idea to just plan a huge meet for the site.

AKA - Team skittlz meet in vegas..well...if royana ever comes back.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It would be a hell of a lot cheaper just to buy track time somewhere.

You can do it at Lime Rock here in CT

juicebox00

Reaction score
there's nothing like running the ring in some 6ga's... but hey your cf gas lid will be sent out tomorrow!!! lol whoo

k, cool

And for all you that keep saying it's way out of your price range, I know. Thats why i'm saying that we don't have this for like 3 years and u create a CD account at your bank that you deposit money into. Worst case you open it in 3 years, decide not to go, and have a nice sum of free spending money...:). And i'm still coming up with the price..

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Not the same tho...

Dude it's not so much the money as it is a PITA to ship our cars across the atlantic ocean. It's just not practical and makes no sense.

Now if this site was called FerarriForums.com or LamboLounge.net, you would probably get more positive responses. But lets face it we drive Accords. I love my car to death, but unless I MOVE to Europe, she will never see the ring or the Autobahn.

Keep in mind, the guy in the video LIVES over there. He didn't ship it over there for the weekend just to run the ring.

I'm not trying to put a damper on your idea, but it's just not practical. If you want to run the ring, fly there, rent a Porsche, and run the **** out of it.

Note on video: Did anyone else notice his lines sucked?

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score
Dude it's not so much the money as it is a PITA to ship our cars across the atlantic ocean. It's just not practical and makes no sense.

Now if this site was called FerarriForums.com or LamboLounge.net, you would probably get more positive responses. But lets face it we drive Accords. I love my car to death, but unless I MOVE to Europe, she will never see the ring or the Autobahn.

Keep in mind, the guy in the video LIVES over there. He didn't ship it over there for the weekend just to run the ring.

I'm not trying to put a damper on your idea, but it's just not practical. If you want to run the ring, fly there, rent a Porsche, and run the **** out of it.

Note on video: Did anyone else notice his lines sucked?

Honestly i understand this and agree.... but thats why this whole thing is an "Idea"

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score

LAWLZ!!! Damn, shipping a car to Europe for Nuburgring? You could turbocharge your 6thGen and take it to your local road racing course for a weekend for the money it would cost to fly to Europe, register the car to be legal, and ship the car.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
I can't even afford a cd (compact disc) right now with all my overdrafts from the f'ing bank. lol. I wish i could be dreamin' that big, but as for right now, gotta keep dreamin' about passin' one test at a time before i get my RN license and start makin that ca-a-ash... i've never even been to a meet yet near my hood. lol. anyway, i've just discovered this site a few weeks ago from v6performance, and i gotta say... wow. the diy forum's helped me a grip... enough to make me feel comfy to go to a meet. lol. :hide:

Back