NY/LI Meet?

klr4life

Reaction score
Not trying to be selfish or anything. but I'd much rather we all meet up and go to Bald Hill. Exit 63 on the LIE. $5 to get in per car.

The roads to get to SI (Cross Island, Southern State, Belt) are all really bad for my car. But the roads in Suffolk County are great. And $5 is much cheaper than paying an $11 toll to get into SI and an $8 toll to get back onto into Brooklyn.

You only pay one way on the VZ Bridge. The southern state is smooth, exit 63 is far for me but i am willing to go if others are willing to go.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
You only pay one way on the VZ Bridge. The southern state is smooth, exit 63 is far for me but i am willing to go if others are willing to go.

I thought so too but when I went to Six Flags the other day they charged us $8 to go through Verrazano otw back coming from Goethal's Bridge. Southern State isn't so bad, it's Belt Parkway I really hate.

y2ksignetex

Reaction score
Goethals bridge toll is from nj to SI. You only pay the toll one way into SI from Brooklyn. And it's like $13 without ezpass.

No ezpass = FAIL!

Only problem I have with a weeknight meet is trying to wake up for work the next morning. Fridays and Saturdays are best.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Goethals bridge toll is from nj to SI. You only pay the toll one way into SI from Brooklyn. And it's like $13 without ezpass.

No ezpass = FAIL!

Only problem I have with a weeknight meet is trying to wake up for work the next morning. Fridays and Saturdays are best.

Dunno what I got charged for then lol.

Aeraun

Reaction score
Some NY guys are trying to get a bbq going if you look at the poll that is up. Should try to get there. Otherwise, I'm not sure if that meet on Tuesday here in SI still goes on, but we should all meet there. Start our own thing. Can cruise down highway and ****.

Back