NYKnick1015 and IHazSnail NY tour.... or... FAIL!!!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol...i love narratives :lawl:

saw the pics in the other thread, and i couldn't figure out whos car it was. now i know why youre selling the enkeis :lawl:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha when i got home keron, i was tad lower than half a tank but you are right, as much fail we went through, it was good fun! Especially doing like 80mph curves in LI haha

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea and turning into exits late at 80mph lol... i almost shat my self on that last one b4 we got to the park since i was behind you

iHazSnail

Reaction score
hahaha yeah that was bad! But i got so tired of driving in a straight line tht i completely ignored the navi a couple of times. It was a fun drive though. I think the funniest part was when the civic guys stopped speeding once they heard the wastegate screaming at them haha

00accord91

Reaction score
damn sux to hear tht but i must say your car looks real sharp on those wheels:rwerd:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i honestly have more respect for your car (not that i didnt before) after seeing what its capable of on the road. before i only seen your car at slow drives or just in pictures... you only proved that it looked nice and sound nice before, now seeing it at WOT just makes me :duckhunt::lolhitting:

we gotta hook up again to make a vid to show these cali boys what they are really missing out on... AND IM GETTING THAT EFFIN RIG!!

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn... u guys were all over!! :rofl: :rofl:

why did the popo pull u guys over?

eggs

Reaction score
it was good to see you guys yesterday sorry i had to bounce when you guys got there we will chill another time

but the pics came out really good.. you even managed to make my car look good ahah... atleast you guys had an interesting ride

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i honestly have more respect for your car (not that i didnt before) after seeing what its capable of on the road. before i only seen your car at slow drives or just in pictures... you only proved that it looked nice and sound nice before, now seeing it at WOT just makes me :duckhunt::lolhitting:

we gotta hook up again to make a vid to show these cali boys what they are really missing out on... AND IM GETTING THAT EFFIN RIG!!
haha you tell me a time and day and ill be there (no rain)

damn... u guys were all over!! :rofl: :rofl:

why did the popo pull u guys over?
A guy from 8thcivic got pulled over prolly cuz, 1. He had a civic, 2. He was brown AND in LI, 3. He had the hugest wing ever!

it was good to see you guys yesterday sorry i had to bounce when you guys got there we will chill another time

but the pics came out really good.. you even managed to make my car look good ahah... atleast you guys had an interesting ride

interesting indeed! it was fun in a weird way

Back