O.K.......... I'm back...... sort of.........

honda_dude

Reaction score
lookin good man, but isnt the si around 20k too? i am surprised the ex was almost 21k

nope...si are around 25k

loving the civic man....i plan to get one too when my AV6 dies which will happen in another 10 yrs...lol....is that the EX with 140HP? The great thing about that car is the gas mileage!!

Does anyone if they going to change the style of the civic in the next couple years?? maybe a 9th gen???

Last edited:

cdubb77

Reaction score
nope...si are around 25k

loving the civic man....i plan to get one too when my AV6 dies which will happen in another 10 yrs...lol....is that the EX with 140HP? The great thing about that car is the gas mileage!!

Does anyone if they going to change the style of the civic in the next couple years?? maybe a 9th gen???

Yeah, I have the EX with the 1.8 140 hp engine.

Nice Nice......congrats on comin back to the Honda Family...enjoy and good luck :thumbsup:

Thanx.

Raymond

Reaction score
Those new civics are nice cars, nice choice on the TSX wheels too, they look really clean.

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
I guess you didn't see the Super Bowl :huh: and I guess you didn't see T.O. Crying. :roy:

Yeah, I watched it. I still think Eli is a b!tch. Congratulations to the Giants. As long as the Cowboys stay tied with the most Super Bowl wins, i'm good. They will be back and the Giants...:kenny:

Oh, i forgot to mention in my last post that i like your civic, but you know i hate the plates:D

cdubb77

Reaction score
Those new civics are nice cars, nice choice on the TSX wheels too, they look really clean.

Thanx.

Yeah, I watched it. I still think Eli is a b!tch. Congratulations to the Giants. As long as the Cowboys stay tied with the most Super Bowl wins, i'm good. They will be back and the Giants...:kenny:

Oh, i forgot to mention in my last post that i like your civic, but you know i hate the plates:D

I see you guyz got Zach Thomas. I hope he can help you guyz. You'll need it against my Giants. :darryl:

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome back! :beer:

once you're honda, you're honda for life...

:hihi:

Back